Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

October 5, 2011

Dear friend,
       I could say that I am too old for the novel. Sometimes I think and feel older than I should. Maybe if I was in my teenage years having a tremendous confusion about the difference between masturbation and ejaculation and I happened to be a boy and I read it, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, then I think I would enjoy it immensely more than I enjoyed it these days. The novel is somehow a lousy one for a grownup in my very own opinion and nothing could beat Jerome David Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye's portrayal of adolescents' angst. Maybe because I've read The Catcher in the Rye when I was in high school and I've appreciated it so much.

I only got an e-book copy of the novel because it's free and free stuff are my only survival for living. That is the first ever e-book that I've finished reading. I have plenty on my computer but my eyes couldn't stand it. I rather read the real book while holding and smelling its pages than read in front of a monitor with damaging radiation.

You'll love the novel if:
1. You were a teenager.
2. You feel like a teenager.
3. Both.

Love always,
The Bookworm

4 book talk:

I have never read any of the books that you wrote down, but I agree with you on reading the book and smell the pages than reading from ebook. My hubby knows how I love to read so he bought me those ebook thingy last Christmas, and I have never used it not even once. I love turning on pages and sometimes if I want to skip something especially when I get carried away, I can do it.. have fun reading..

October 5, 2011 at 5:25 AM  

My gay friend lent me this book but I've never read it yet, so I kinda have an idea what's this book is about ;)

October 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

hi there..nice posts here..followback

October 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

April 30, 2018 at 4:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home